Web site update

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      This is being posted to two lists. I am sorry if you receive multiple
      copies.

      Just a quick note to inform any and all interested parties. I have just
      uploaded a update to my SCA web site. This updated features an archery
      equipment gallery with it's first entry be the presentation arrow made for
      Caids Queens Champion archer. The arrow features the art work of Master Oso,
      along with that of my lady wife and myself. This update is a follow-up to
      the footed arrow shaft instructions posted last week.

      Njall

      Scott B. Jaqua

      SCA Link http://sjaqua.tripod.com

      Gaming Link http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/