Re: [SCA-Archery] York round stuff

  • karl sandhoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
      Excellent ideas all. This points out the origin of our term "end" for a group of arrows shot at one time from one distance; those shot from one end of the field. I like the idea of the additional awards, I have often awarded tassels in baronial colors for new archers participating in their first kingdom level shoot. I, too, am the recipient of my mundane club's "green hound award". I keep it where I can see it from time to time to remind me where I started.

      In Service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst