Re: (unknown)

  • Ko
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 4, 2001
      good sir, that is kind of strange. I can usually send my 100 grain
      point about 1/2" diameter arrows at least 150 yards with my 25 lb bow...

      -Donal MacLauren

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

      > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows
      > >Need a bow? Check http://www.baronbows.com/

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
    • John R. Edgerton
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 18 3:26 PM
        I am considering modifying the crouch so the archer only has to crouch while aiming and releasing. They may stand while nocking and drawing.

        Jon

        "lynn.palmieri" <lynn.palmieri@...> wrote:

        John,

        I like the challenge overall.  My only concern would be for those of us with damaged knees.  I personally am unable to crouch and hold that position to shoot.  Getting up and down of the ground is challenging, but doable, however it may depend on the state of the ground (i.e. fine dirt or mud vs. grass).  I know you said it would be the marshal’s choice, but these two options may need to be used as last resorts?  Just my $0.02.

        Elynor.