Re: [SCA-Archery] Lord Dael mac Daill is gone...

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2001
      Lord Kevin,
      My sincere condolences on your loss. While I cannot be present at the
      Celebration of your father's life physically, please be assured that I
      will be there in spirit.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:02:29 -0400 Kevin Dail <kddm@...>
      writes:
      >My Good Friends,
      >
      >My father, Lord Dael mac Daill, AoA, GMB, CSag (mka Wayne Dail) of
      >the Barony of Carillion, died on the afternoon of Sept. 1st after a
      >short battle with cancer. He was 79.
      >
      >As per his wishes, he will be buried later this week next to his
      >mother in Detroit, Mich.
      >
      >There will be a Celebration of his life, garb optional, held locally
      >in the near future. My father prefers to have a going-away party as
      >opposed to a funeral, so it will be in that spirit. I will inform the
      >list (all will be welcome) as soon as the arrangements are complete.
      >
      >My sincere thanks to those of you who contacted him (some of them,
      >through me) before his death. He was very comforted by the love
      >expressed by his friends.
      >
      >Thank you all...
      >
      >Kevin MacDaill, GMB
      >Cheshire House
      >East
      >http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7736/archery.html

      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Kevin Dail
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        My Friends,

        There will be a Memorial/Celebration of the life of Wayne L. Dail
        (Lord Dael mac Daill), after 6 pm at the Lakewood Ren Faire, in
        Carillion, on Sat. Sept. 15th. The directions are in the event
        announcement in Pikestaff. All are welcome to attend, garb optional.

        For more info, please contact me at kddm@... or call (973) 586-4815.

        Once again, my deepest gratitude to those of you who have sent your
        condolences. Dad always felt that the SCA had more good people than
        any other organization he could name. I must agree.

        Lord Kevin MacDaill, GMB, Man at Arms
        Cheshire House, House Ethereal

        (mka) Kevin John Dail
        Art Director, Web Illuminators Inc.,
        Web Design, Graphics and Business Solutions
        kdail@...

        http://www.webilluminators.com
        http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7736/archery.html
        Join House Ethereal mailing list at: