Beginners Help

  • Juliet-Yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Kind Sir,
      I currently live in the Kingdom of Altantia, The Barony of Windmasters Hill. The bad part is that over the weekend, the Kingdom had a War College and I was unable to attend due to conflicting scheduling. By the time that I got there on Sunday the archery portion of the college was over, the good part is that my husband had fun on Saturday and my daughter was bored out of her mind (what can I say, she is only 11).
      Hopefully someone else will see this posting and be able to help out even more.

      Yours In Service

      Juliet Hazzard