Linen thread

  • James De Warrenne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Greetings to the list.

      For those interested, I have secured another roll of the 1mm thick linen
      thread (breaking strength 63-70 lbs per strand) for making bowstrings. I am
      interested in finding some handspun thin thread for securing fletchings.

      I am willing to trade 60 yards of mine for 20-30 yards of yours.
      I will also trade for feathers, points, shafts or other things.

      Any traders out there?

      Thanks

      E-mail me back private if interested.

      Ld James