Unit Profiles (Please Read and Pass On)

  • DSK Publishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Greetings unto the Populace!

      As one of the chief scribes for Bodkin and Bolt Magazine, I would like to extend an opportunity to YOU, our friends and comrades:

      I will be doing Unit Profiles of any archery-related unit from ANY KINGDOM. Whether you have a small group of target archers or a large baronial warband of crossbowmen, that is great. We would like to talk to you, interview you, and post your unit's information on our website for all to see. This is a great opportunity to show the world what we do (many non-sca people visit our site EVERY DAY), possibly do some recruiting, and just 'get yer name in the paper'!

      So, if interested, please email me OFFLIST so I can email you an interview questionairre and we can get started!

      NOTE: Other non-archery groups are welcome to submit also! We will soon be opening magazines for SCA fighters, brewers, blacksmiths, and much more!

      With Noble Respect,

      Robert de Spencer
      Wine Merchant of Burgundy
      aka the forgotten archer
      (mka Joseph P Spencer III, Staff Editor for DSK Historical Publishing, Inc.)

      Visit Bodkin & Bolt ONLINE! Your SOURCE
      for SCA Archery information, and much more!
      www.dskonline.net/bodkin