looking for lord phillipe or felipe

  • lesley fedewa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      greetings--i am looking for contact info for a good gentle i met at the pennsic archery range. his name is phillipe or felipe, he dresses in black leather with a turned up black pirate or cavalier hat, and he shoots a horsebow from hungary.

      he mentioned that he was trying to raise interest in horse archery, and also the possibility of horseback rapier activities, even if outside the sca. we have some good folk in our canton who are interested in both, and would like to contact him.

      any help you can give would be much appreciated.

      i remain, yours in service,
      lady muriel of three walls
      canton of three walls
      barony of andelcrag