Re: the blow up

  • agincort@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      > Are you saying that you have an 18" tall man target (digital? Hard
      > Copy?), and that Kinko's will blow it up (in color) to 5.5ft tall for
      > only 8 bucks? WOW! I didn't know they did printing that big, and
      > that cheaply. Or did I miss something?
      > Siegfried

      Nope. I have the 18 inch hard copy of the current friend/foe, as I was
      the one who had the 4 guys copied to 6' from Kinkos for around 33.50 or
      something. That was from the 8 x 11 version that was the original
      drawing, which Mistress Arwenna kept all these years against such a need,
      bless her. I guess not all Kinkos have the equipment, but the one at
      Akron U does.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      OP, Midrealm Forester
      "Well done is better than well said"
    • dhumbers@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        For future Pennsic reference, a Kinko's on McNight Road( just north
        of Pittsburgh) also has this equipment. They can produce output of
        any reasonable length and up to a 36 inch width for about $1.50 a
        running foot. High quality begining images are strongly recommended,
        tho.

        Ragnar Ketilsson