Thrown Weapons and Archery Practice at Unicorn

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      MARCHE OF THE UNICORN MISSILE WEAPON PRACTICES

      ** Archery

      This Sunday, we will have 3 targets set up at once! Considering we've only
      had 1 target all season, this is a major upgrade for us. Get practiced up
      for Commoner's Crown and Harvest Day.

      When:
      Sunday @ 2:30pm to whenever we decide to stop

      Where:
      5508 Brown Road
      Oxford, OH 45056

      Marshals-In-Charge:
      Lady Erin of Unicorn (chaderin@...)
      Lord Caedmon Wilson (caeman@...)
      -or by phone-
      (513) 523-6559

      ** Thrown Weapons

      When:
      Monday @ 6:30 until whenever

      Where:
      4259 Darr Drive
      Oxford, OH 45056

      Marshal-In-Charge:
      Lord Caedmon Wilson (caeman@...)
      -or-
      (513) 523-6559

      Feel free to call or write for directions for either practice or other
      anything else you feel the need to discuss.

      In service to Barony and Shire,
      -Lord Caedmon Wilson