Re: [SCA-Archery] Calculating "dry-fire" weight

  • wyvern@megahits.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 28, 2001
      > Anybody know how to find him?

      Master Aillean used to subscribe to this list but I can't say for sure
      how closely he follows it these days. I believe he still maintains a
      website at http://members.aol.com/agpitts/ -- you should be able to
      reach him through there. =)

      (I think there used to be a picture or two of "Mother" there, but I
      can't seem to find it... )

      Macsen

      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
      *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
      "Thank You" East Kingdom Fundraiser Auction contributors!