Re: Grozer vs Kassai

  • greytaylor@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 1:18 AM
      I have an Early Avarian by Grozer and I have absolutely no complaints
      with it. The bow is just flat out fun to shoot.
      Why don't you check out the discussion group at www.atarn.org and see
      what they say about the differences in the two? They were talking
      about it recently and you'll find it in the archives.

      Taillear

      --- In SCA-Archery@y..., Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...> wrote:
      > I'm about to take the plundge and buy a Hun style bow. I tried out a
      > friend's 45# Grozer on the weekend but haven't had the opertunity
      to try
      > a Kassai. A few months ago I asked for advice in looking for a Hun
      bow
      > and I thank you for all your help. This time I'm wondering if the
      Kassai