Re: unsubscribe

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 1999
      Double click on the subsription optionds and follow the directions

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 2, 1999
        unsubscribe
      • RAMROD
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 8, 1999
          I would like to unsubscribe to this list.
        • Lester Theriot
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 9, 1999
            unsubscribe
          • Terri Shurgin
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 2, 2000
            • Victoria Bone
              Message 6 of 17 , May 15 9:33 AM
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 8, 2000
                  unsubscribe

                • Richard Endress
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 11, 2000
                    Unsubscribe while I am on vacation. R

                    Richard Endress
                  • Steitan99@cs.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 26, 2001
                    • icetiger1
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 30, 2002
                        unsubscribe
                      • icetiger1
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 4, 2002
                        • amanda helmer
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 4, 2002
                            Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info so far, though.

                            regretfully-kind of

                            amanda

                          • godwinthearcher
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 4, 2002
                              --- In SCA-Archery@y..., amanda helmer <amanda_helmer@y...> wrote:

                              > Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things
                              going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later
                              date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info
                              so far, though.

                              > regretfully-kind of
                              >
                              > amanda

                              Good luck Amanda! Hope to see you back!