Re: August IKAC Report

  • hamberg@fiber.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2001
      > I wonder if Doc ever submitted our IKAC scores... So far I haven't
      > seen it on the lists anywhere
      > Is there somewhere we can check Lorenzo?

      Yours are not the only scores not submitted. There was an IKAC event
      shot back in June here in Artemisia and these scores still haven't
      been submitted. I pointed out the problem so that these people could
      get credited with shooting to the Marshal-in-Charge, Autocrat, Archer
      General, Earl Marshal, Crown and finally to Lorenzo back in late
      June/early July.

      I know Lorenzo tried to get the scores but I don't know if anybody
      else tried to get Lorenzo these scores. Try getting the individual's
      E-mail address to Lorenzo and Lorenzo will more than likely see what
      he can do.

      >> I still have received relatively few IKCAC and Period
      >> Handbow scores. I am looking for more!

      I would if I could find a marshal but everyone is already familar
      with this story.

      As for Owen, he has moved into the area but his wife is extremely
      ill and this lord won't be playing at least for the remainder of the
      year. If you know Owen, I would recommend you privately contact him
      and wish his family well.

      Michael