unsubscribe

  • GypsyDancr@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1 2:02 AM
      can you unsubscibe me?
    • Bob & Nancy Upson
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1 5:35 AM
        Double click on the subsription optionds and follow the directions

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 2 6:25 AM
          unsubscribe
        • RAMROD
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 8 9:49 PM
            I would like to unsubscribe to this list.
          • Lester Theriot
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 9 9:20 AM
              unsubscribe
            • Terri Shurgin
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 2, 2000
              • Victoria Bone
                Message 7 of 17 , May 15, 2000
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 8, 2000
                    unsubscribe

                  • Richard Endress
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 11, 2000
                      Unsubscribe while I am on vacation. R

                      Richard Endress
                    • Steitan99@cs.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 26, 2001
                      • icetiger1
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 30, 2002
                          unsubscribe
                        • icetiger1
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 4, 2002
                          • amanda helmer
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 4 1:32 PM
                              Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info so far, though.

                              regretfully-kind of

                              amanda

                            • godwinthearcher
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 4 7:00 PM
                                --- In SCA-Archery@y..., amanda helmer <amanda_helmer@y...> wrote:

                                > Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things
                                going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later
                                date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info
                                so far, though.

                                > regretfully-kind of
                                >
                                > amanda

                                Good luck Amanda! Hope to see you back!