Re: [SCA-Archery] Got Bored

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1 12:59 PM
      CD's. Lovely response when you hit one. Recommend putting some cloth or something down;
      picking up splinters is a b***h.

      Gaius
      West, Cynagua, Golden Rivers (Sacramento, CA)

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • lthrwrk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1 2:11 PM
        In a message dated 8/1/01 2:09:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ragnar@...
        writes:

        > helium hummmmm haven't tried that one yet!
        > As to balloon animal proficiency well not to good We've had some complaints
        > about some being kind of obscene
        > Ragnar

        Careful.. I hear the ladies are attaching condom balloons to the backstop..

        heheeh

        YIS

        Lazarus Wolfdracca
        Leather Merchant
        Shire Midhaven
        (Mt Vernon, WA)
        Kingdom of AnTir
        Charles
        LthrWrk@...
        Ye want it when M'lady?? Sure step into the ...

      • Carl West at home
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1 4:40 PM
          Jack Bradley wrote:
          > PS we allow rubber fletching ( oh no not that again )

          Rubber fletching?!?
          Well OK, but I hardly know 'er.
          --
          Carl West
          mailto:eisen@...

          Wann ich aufhöre zu lernen, begrabe mich.
        • Susan Kell
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1 6:49 PM
            Saint Ygraine says: "Practice safe shooting! Practice, practice, practice..."
            -- Y