Re: [SCA-Archery] Got Bored

  • Jack Bradley
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
      helium hummmmm haven't tried that one yet!
      As to balloon animal proficiency well not to good We've had some complaints
      about some being kind of obscene
      Ragnar
      PS we allow rubber fletching ( oh no not that again )

      Chad Wilson wrote:

      > --- Jack Bradley <ragnar@...> wrote:
      > > OK so now I don't feel so silly we make balloon animals & go hunting
      >
      > Ragnar, do you fill the bird ones with helium? What animal shapes are you
      > proficient at making now?
      >
      > -Caedmon

      > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
        CD's. Lovely response when you hit one. Recommend putting some cloth or something down;
        picking up splinters is a b***h.

        Gaius
        West, Cynagua, Golden Rivers (Sacramento, CA)

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • lthrwrk@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
          In a message dated 8/1/01 2:09:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ragnar@...
          writes:

          > helium hummmmm haven't tried that one yet!
          > As to balloon animal proficiency well not to good We've had some complaints
          > about some being kind of obscene
          > Ragnar

          Careful.. I hear the ladies are attaching condom balloons to the backstop..

          heheeh

          YIS

          Lazarus Wolfdracca
          Leather Merchant
          Shire Midhaven
          (Mt Vernon, WA)
          Kingdom of AnTir
          Charles
          LthrWrk@...
          Ye want it when M'lady?? Sure step into the ...

        • Carl West at home
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
            Jack Bradley wrote:
            > PS we allow rubber fletching ( oh no not that again )

            Rubber fletching?!?
            Well OK, but I hardly know 'er.
            --
            Carl West
            mailto:eisen@...

            Wann ich aufhöre zu lernen, begrabe mich.
          • Susan Kell
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
              Saint Ygraine says: "Practice safe shooting! Practice, practice, practice..."