Looking for Contact Info

  • Beth Dobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      To the list:

      I'm trying to find a phone number and contact info for an archery store
      named Wizard Archery. Possible location is Wisconsin or Michigan. My
      friend seems to have misplaced their number during a recent relocation and
      needs to contact them regarding a much delayed delivery.

      Any help from the list would be appreciated.

      Elizabeth Hawkwood
      Nothing's Forgotten, Nothing is Ever Forgotten