Re: [SCA-Archery] Virus Alert

  • castan14@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2001
      THANK YOU FOR THE VIRUS ALERT! I got this 'Hi How are you!' message from
      someone i know-I saw that it was a virus and did not open it. But i thought
      the person it was from had really sent it. It was 'from' that person, but
      'from' an email address I did not recognize. So beware-this virus will no
      doubt be from a friend or relative,( you think!)