Upcoming Event: Simple Day in the Country

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Here in the Midrealm, there is a nice event coming up this Saturday..

      Simple Day in the Country
      http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/Simpleday.html

      They have a nice big field that the archery is being shot on, as well as
      heavy fighting, fencing and many other details of which I have little to no
      clue. The people are nice, though, and that is what is important.

      Archery and Thrown Weapons. Come out and say hello to me as I try to hit
      the York Round targets that are to be placed way out in the field. I'm
      pretty sure I can hit the 60 yard target with consistency, by rarely get to
      practice such long distances.

      -Caedmon