(fwd) Whamo Powermaster prods (fwd)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: james koch <alchem@...>
      Newsgroups: rec.org.sca
      Subject: Whamo Powermaster prods
      Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:35:46 -0400

      To Whom It May Concern,

      For some years now I have been receiving requests for prods to fit
      Whamos, Powermasters, Whamo Powermasters, and models produced by that
      other company (its name escapes me). These are now available with
      strings to match. So all of you having an old dusty Whamo with a broken
      prod and missing string can get back to the archery range. The prods
      are available at "http://www.alcheminc.com".

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)
      -- end of forwarded message --