Unicorn Thrown Weapon and Archery Practice Canceled SUN and MON

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      My lady and I will be travelling to the great far north of Indian to attend The
      Feast of Swine & Roses XIII. As such, there will be no Unicorn archery or
      thrown weapons practice on Sunday and Monday. We hope to bring back back more
      booty to add to the pile that Erin has begun. At THWACK this last Saturday,
      she placed First in the Woods Walk competition (Intermediate Division). A
      small pin of a flying bird sits on the entertainment center mantel.

      -Caedmon, 1 event down, 4 to go until August

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/