Re: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
      and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
      Talmon Usn WWII

      >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
      >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
      ><ansteorra-archery@...>
      >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
      >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
      >
      >To one and all;
      >
      > Happy Independence Day!!!!
      >
      > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
      >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
      >men and women who have made it possible.
      >
      > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
      >their families today.
      > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
      >their
      >country.
      > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
      >bodies somewhere else.
      > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
      >
      >Please take a moment to think about them.
      >
      >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
      >person.
      >
      >In Service
      >Don Sebastian Frobishire
      >
      >aka
      >Msg Darr
      >136th Security Forces Squadron

    • Archie/Sebastian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
        Talmon;

        Thank you for what you gave to your country.

        Don Sebastian

        > and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
        > Talmon Usn WWII
        >

        > >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
        > >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
        > ><ansteorra-archery@...>
        > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
        > >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
        > >
        > >To one and all;
        > >
        > > Happy Independence Day!!!!
        > >
        > > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
        > >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
        > >men and women who have made it possible.
        > >
        > > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
        > >their families today.
        > > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
        > >their
        > >country.
        > > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
        > >bodies somewhere else.
        > > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
        > >
        > >Please take a moment to think about them.
        > >
        > >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to
        that
        > >person.
        > >
        > >In Service
        > >Don Sebastian Frobishire
        > >
        > >aka
        > >Msg Darr
        > >136th Security Forces Squadron

        > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows
        > >Need a bow? Check http://www.baronbows.com/

      • Susan Kell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
          Hello Sebastian -
          That's a worthy sentiment -- but don't forget: this is an *international*
          list. "Our" independence might not necessarily be "their" independence!
          -- Ygraine
          in Carolingia, East Kingdom (mka greater Boston MA)
          but has many Canadian friends, & a few others around the Known World