Re: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July

  • psobaka@myriad.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
      Neet things to say, been there done most of them.
      >To one and all;
      >
      > Happy Independence Day!!!!
      >
      > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
      >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
      >men and women who have made it possible.
      >
      > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
      >their families today.
      > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for their
      >country.
      > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
      >bodies somewhere else.
      > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
      >
      >Please take a moment to think about them.
      >
      >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
      >person.
      >
      >In Service
      >Don Sebastian Frobishire

      Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
    • Talmon Parker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
        and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
        Talmon Usn WWII

        >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
        >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
        ><ansteorra-archery@...>
        >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
        >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
        >
        >To one and all;
        >
        > Happy Independence Day!!!!
        >
        > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
        >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
        >men and women who have made it possible.
        >
        > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
        >their families today.
        > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
        >their
        >country.
        > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
        >bodies somewhere else.
        > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
        >
        >Please take a moment to think about them.
        >
        >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
        >person.
        >
        >In Service
        >Don Sebastian Frobishire
        >
        >aka
        >Msg Darr
        >136th Security Forces Squadron

      • Archie/Sebastian
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
          Talmon;

          Thank you for what you gave to your country.

          Don Sebastian

          > and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
          > Talmon Usn WWII
          >

          > >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
          > >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
          > ><ansteorra-archery@...>
          > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
          > >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
          > >
          > >To one and all;
          > >
          > > Happy Independence Day!!!!
          > >
          > > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
          > >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
          > >men and women who have made it possible.
          > >
          > > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
          > >their families today.
          > > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
          > >their
          > >country.
          > > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
          > >bodies somewhere else.
          > > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
          > >
          > >Please take a moment to think about them.
          > >
          > >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to
          that
          > >person.
          > >
          > >In Service
          > >Don Sebastian Frobishire
          > >
          > >aka
          > >Msg Darr
          > >136th Security Forces Squadron

          > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows
          > >Need a bow? Check http://www.baronbows.com/

        • Susan Kell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
            Hello Sebastian -
            That's a worthy sentiment -- but don't forget: this is an *international*
            list. "Our" independence might not necessarily be "their" independence!
            -- Ygraine
            in Carolingia, East Kingdom (mka greater Boston MA)
            but has many Canadian friends, & a few others around the Known World