Re: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July

  • James De Warrenne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
      Thank you Don Sebastian

      Ld James

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
        Neet things to say, been there done most of them.
        >To one and all;
        >
        > Happy Independence Day!!!!
        >
        > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
        >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
        >men and women who have made it possible.
        >
        > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
        >their families today.
        > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for their
        >country.
        > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
        >bodies somewhere else.
        > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
        >
        >Please take a moment to think about them.
        >
        >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
        >person.
        >
        >In Service
        >Don Sebastian Frobishire

        Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
      • Talmon Parker
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
          and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
          Talmon Usn WWII

          >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
          >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
          ><ansteorra-archery@...>
          >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
          >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
          >
          >To one and all;
          >
          > Happy Independence Day!!!!
          >
          > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
          >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
          >men and women who have made it possible.
          >
          > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
          >their families today.
          > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
          >their
          >country.
          > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
          >bodies somewhere else.
          > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
          >
          >Please take a moment to think about them.
          >
          >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
          >person.
          >
          >In Service
          >Don Sebastian Frobishire
          >
          >aka
          >Msg Darr
          >136th Security Forces Squadron

        • Archie/Sebastian
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
            Talmon;

            Thank you for what you gave to your country.

            Don Sebastian

            > and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
            > Talmon Usn WWII
            >

            > >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
            > >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
            > ><ansteorra-archery@...>
            > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
            > >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
            > >
            > >To one and all;
            > >
            > > Happy Independence Day!!!!
            > >
            > > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
            > >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
            > >men and women who have made it possible.
            > >
            > > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
            > >their families today.
            > > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
            > >their
            > >country.
            > > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
            > >bodies somewhere else.
            > > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
            > >
            > >Please take a moment to think about them.
            > >
            > >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to
            that
            > >person.
            > >
            > >In Service
            > >Don Sebastian Frobishire
            > >
            > >aka
            > >Msg Darr
            > >136th Security Forces Squadron

            > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows
            > >Need a bow? Check http://www.baronbows.com/

          • Susan Kell
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2001
              Hello Sebastian -
              That's a worthy sentiment -- but don't forget: this is an *international*
              list. "Our" independence might not necessarily be "their" independence!
              -- Ygraine
              in Carolingia, East Kingdom (mka greater Boston MA)
              but has many Canadian friends, & a few others around the Known World