4th of July

  • Archie/Sebastian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4 8:52 AM
      To one and all;

      Happy Independence Day!!!!

      As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
      watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
      men and women who have made it possible.

      Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
      their families today.
      Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for their
      country.
      Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
      bodies somewhere else.
      Think about the men & women who died for our independence.

      Please take a moment to think about them.

      If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
      person.

      In Service
      Don Sebastian Frobishire

      aka
      Msg Darr
      136th Security Forces Squadron
    • James De Warrenne
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4 11:57 AM
        Thank you Don Sebastian

        Ld James

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4 12:11 PM
          Neet things to say, been there done most of them.
          >To one and all;
          >
          > Happy Independence Day!!!!
          >
          > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
          >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
          >men and women who have made it possible.
          >
          > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
          >their families today.
          > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for their
          >country.
          > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
          >bodies somewhere else.
          > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
          >
          >Please take a moment to think about them.
          >
          >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to that
          >person.
          >
          >In Service
          >Don Sebastian Frobishire

          Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
        • Talmon Parker
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5 2:41 AM
            and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
            Talmon Usn WWII

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5 12:31 PM
              Talmon;

              Thank you for what you gave to your country.

              Don Sebastian

              > and do it while they are still alive to recieve it.
              > Talmon Usn WWII
              >

              > >From: "Archie/Sebastian" <sbstn@...>
              > >To: "sca-archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>, "ansteorran archers net"
              > ><ansteorra-archery@...>
              > >Subject: [SCA-Archery] 4th of July
              > >Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:52:32 -0500
              > >
              > >To one and all;
              > >
              > > Happy Independence Day!!!!
              > >
              > > As you think about the days activities, barbecues, fireworks,
              > >watermelon, parades, family gatherings boating etc please think about the
              > >men and women who have made it possible.
              > >
              > > Think about the men & women serving in the military who are not with
              > >their families today.
              > > Think about the men & women who have served their entire lives for
              > >their
              > >country.
              > > Think about the men & women who left part of their lives, minds and
              > >bodies somewhere else.
              > > Think about the men & women who died for our independence.
              > >
              > >Please take a moment to think about them.
              > >
              > >If you see a military member or veteran today please say thank you to
              that
              > >person.
              > >
              > >In Service
              > >Don Sebastian Frobishire
              > >
              > >aka
              > >Msg Darr
              > >136th Security Forces Squadron

              > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows
              > >Need a bow? Check http://www.baronbows.com/

            • Susan Kell
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 4:54 PM
                Hello Sebastian -
                That's a worthy sentiment -- but don't forget: this is an *international*
                list. "Our" independence might not necessarily be "their" independence!
                -- Ygraine
                in Carolingia, East Kingdom (mka greater Boston MA)
                but has many Canadian friends, & a few others around the Known World