Re: Re: [SCA-Archery] Bitte, Ich benötige Ihre Unt erstützung...

  • Hugh Prescott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      It's http://www.osprey-publishing.co.uk/ Just checked to see that it was
      still working.

      They have a search engine there so go and dig around some.

      If you can not find a place that sells them in BFS get the item description
      from the Osprey site and call 1-800-747-8498 and they can get it if they
      don't have it and can ship or deliver it to a BFS area event.. The place is
      a hobby shop run by SCA people so there is something more than Civ war and
      WW-II books.

      Hugh