Re: Re: [SCA-Archery] Bitte, Ich benötige Ihre Unterst ützung...

  • James C. Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Good Morrow, Lord Hugh! I was replying to the new fellow, and giving what
      info I had-I didn't know that OSPREY had a website.Do you have the addie?
      I'd love to see it, the hobby shops here in Forgotten Sea only seem to
      carry stuff about the Civil War and WW2. I had trouble getting the two
      books I have. We used to have three shops that had everything, now
      they're gone and we have 6 or 7 that don't have anything.
      Ld. Felix, Saethyr fyrdman