Re: [SCA-Archery] Bitte, Ich benötige Ihre Unterst ützung...

  • Hugh Prescott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Felix

      There are other Osprey books that go into more archery detail in different
      time periods.

      Check at a good hobby shop for which ones, most will let you browse those
      you are interested in.

      Also I believe Osprey has a web site with details. I know they send our
      information about new releases and also releases planned in the comming
      year.

      Hugh

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        Good Morrow, Lord Hugh! I was replying to the new fellow, and giving what
        info I had-I didn't know that OSPREY had a website.Do you have the addie?
        I'd love to see it, the hobby shops here in Forgotten Sea only seem to
        carry stuff about the Civil War and WW2. I had trouble getting the two
        books I have. We used to have three shops that had everything, now
        they're gone and we have 6 or 7 that don't have anything.
        Ld. Felix, Saethyr fyrdman