Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 662

  • James C. Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      My Lord, about Lajos Kassai, you are RIGHT! I saw him shoot from
      horseback-a rented cowpony he'd trained for a week, not even his own-and
      at full gallop, down a hundred yard straight track, get off six arrows
      into a hay bale set on end with three target roundels on it, and HIT THE
      TARGETS with ALL SIX ARROWS! Not bulls, but hitting solidly. I understand
      there had been a demo on Friday for the Ft. Dodge school kids, and he got
      off, and scored with, SEVEN! He's GOOD!
      Felix the Archer, Saethyr Fyrd, Calontir.