Re: [SCA-Archery] finding a bow

  • Jeff Elder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2001
      About draw length that changes with each bow and such. One bow I have has
      about a 2 inch longer draw than my other which is right about 28 inches.
      Although I am not as tall as your lord, only 6'. One of the best things to
      do is get with your local Archery marshal, an event's marshal, or go to the
      nearest archery store and have a talk and try out various bits of equipment.
      #7 inches, wow getting shafts for that other than custom made, or like the
      Japanese bows would be pretty difficult I would think.

      Simon Hondy
      Baile na Scolairi
      Midlands
      Middle Kingdom