Re: [SCA-Archery] 3 fletch jig

  • Archie/Sebastian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
      Alan;

      I have used a jig called "GEM" Archery for years and I like it. I do
      not remember where I bought it. I have looked in my "Three Rivers" and
      "F/S" catalogs and neither one carries it. "F/S" carries the "Arizona E-Z
      Fletch Pro" that does 3 at a time. It uses a similar style to mine. You
      might look into that one.

      In Service
      Don Sebastian Frobishire
      Ansteorra/Steppes