very OT: web site for SCA artist

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2001
      For those interested in fantasy art, Tommy Castillo now has a web site.
      He's known in the SCA as Lord Ramos da Vida, and some of his talents have
      been applied to infamous archery targets. Check out:

      www.tommycastillo.com

      Fun; disturbing; creative; nasty; humorous; twisted; busty chicks in
      impractical "armor"; you name it... I think my favorite is "The Fates".

      -- Ygraine