Unicorn Archery Practice continues on Monday's now!

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2001
      You read the subject correctly. Erin and I are so intent on wanting to show the
      quality of the archery in this Barony off to the rest of the kingdom and all of
      the events we will be attending for the remainder of the year, that we are
      adding an archery practice to Monday evenings. Starting June 11th at 6:30pm and
      running for 2 hours or sunset, etc, etc.

      All are welcomed to join us! Best of all, it won't interfere with watching Raw
      which comes on at 9pm (for you wrestling fans out there).

      The location is the same: 5508 Brown Road, Oxford, OH 45056

      Feel free to contact Erin (chaderin@...) or myself (caeman@...) by
      e-mail or by phone at (513) 523-6559 for directions for any other information
      you are wanting to know.

      In Service to Shire and Barony,
      -Lord Caedmon Wilson, addicted to practicing