Re: Fletchers

  • greytaylor@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 8 9:12 AM
      > Where can one find these J-8's ? Or the Bitzenbergers?
      >
      > --
      > L. Patrick of Avebury
      > Calafia
      > CAID

      The Bitzenburger fletching jig is available from just about any
      archer supplier. Although I detest doing business with them F/S
      Archery shows them at $58.50 in their catalog.
      Valley Traditional Archery Supply (excelent company, btw,
      www.valleytradarchery.com ) lists the Bitz for $65.95 and the Martin
      J-8 for $31.50.

      Taillear
    • Ctopher069@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 10 8:04 PM
        I have the J-8 fletcher .. i can tell you you dont want it .. Stay
        away from it. Out of al my archery equioment i have its one peice i wish i
        did not have.

        Ailgenan