Re: [SCA-Archery] Unicorn Archery Practice this coming Sunday

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 6:58 AM
      --- "James C. Wolf" <felix47@...> wrote:
      > Does this mean you won't be coming to Lilies War in the heart of
      > beautiful Calontir, the Barony of Forgotten Sea?All the bloodshed a heart
      > could desire, and, for the more refined senses, all the archery!
      > Respectfully, Ld. Felix, Saethyr Fyrdman

      Respectfully, I must decline, as I have neither the vacation time nor money to
      attend. Believe me, I would like to be there with our friends from Havenholde
      and shooting the bullseye out of the target. So, to placate my desire to
      shoot, we will make sure to have a 6 hour archery practice.

      -Caedmon

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/