Unicorn Archery Practice this coming Sunday

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
      Thrown Weapons and Archery Practice at Marche of the Unicorn

      "...he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations
      his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his
      arrows."
      Numbers 24:8, KJV

      Come on out and practice with us. Bring your picnic basket and make an
      afternoon of it.

      When:
      2:30pm to whenever we decide to stop

      Where:
      5508 Brown Road
      Oxford, OH 45056

      Marshals-In-Charge:
      Lady Erin of Unicorn (chaderin@...)
      Lord Caedmon Wilson (caeman@...)
      -or by phone-
      (513) 523-6559

      Feel free to call or write for directions or other anything else you feel the
      need to discuss.

      -Lord Caedmon Wilson

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Chad Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
        --- "James C. Wolf" <felix47@...> wrote:
        > Does this mean you won't be coming to Lilies War in the heart of
        > beautiful Calontir, the Barony of Forgotten Sea?All the bloodshed a heart
        > could desire, and, for the more refined senses, all the archery!
        > Respectfully, Ld. Felix, Saethyr Fyrdman

        Respectfully, I must decline, as I have neither the vacation time nor money to
        attend. Believe me, I would like to be there with our friends from Havenholde
        and shooting the bullseye out of the target. So, to placate my desire to
        shoot, we will make sure to have a 6 hour archery practice.

        -Caedmon

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • James C. Wolf