Re: [SCA-Archery] Rattan Long bow

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
      John Edgerton wrote:

      > Jaime Tiampo wrote:

      > > > I found a link on the net that describes them. Very similar to making 'D'
      > > > desction, just allow for the extra flexibility of the rattan. It's very
      > > > similar in that sense to bamboo but not hollow.
      > > > I have attached the original article here.
      > >
      > > The attachment has been deleted by the list server... could you send the
      > > link to the web address?
      > >
      > > Jaime
      > >

      > There is a good article on ratan bows at the On target on Line site.
      > www.dellarco.com/

      The full address should have been. www.dellarco.com/ontarget/

      Jon

      > go to "tips for the range" then "bows".
      >
      > Jon

    • Jean-Paul Blaquiere
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
        > On Jun 04, John Edgerton illuminated with a virtual pen :

        > > The attachment has been deleted by the list server... could you send the
        > > link to the web address?
        > >
        > There is a good article on ratan bows at the On target on Line site.
        > www.dellarco.com/
        > go to "tips for the range" then "bows".

        that was the page I was referring to, however I only have a local copy of
        it and couldn't find a reference to the url in the page. Thank you John :)

        /jp...
        --
        Jean-Paul Blaquière || Avatar of Computational
        jeanpaul@... || Thaumaturgy