Re: [SCA-Archery] Should these sites be legal!?

  • Hernandez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 4:00 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Should these sites be legal!?

      > Who created this!?
      >
      > What the!?
      >
      > They even have an email list!
      >
      > Another one, can you believe it!?

      Yes, it is legal. 1st Amendment, Free Speech.

      Do we have to agree with it or like it?? No, I don't think so.
      Personally, I feel they should be removed, along with those sites that are
      anti-law enforcement.

      The web can be a wonderful place, but this is one of the darker sides.

      G�cauo
      "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a
      monster...when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
      --Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)