Should these sites be legal!?

  • enigma8814@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      Who created this!?

      http://www.creator.org/

      What the!?

      http://www.wcotc.com/revm/

      They even have an email list!

      creativity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Another one, can you believe it!?

      Creative-Ponderings-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • wyvern@megahits.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
        > Who created this!?

        Legal, yes. Tasteless and ignorant, also yes.

        On topic for this mailing list, absolutely not.

        This thread ends immediately and without discussion.

        Macsen
        aka The Management
      • Hernandez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
          Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 4:00 PM
          Subject: [SCA-Archery] Should these sites be legal!?

          > Who created this!?
          >
          > What the!?
          >
          > They even have an email list!
          >
          > Another one, can you believe it!?

          Yes, it is legal. 1st Amendment, Free Speech.

          Do we have to agree with it or like it?? No, I don't think so.
          Personally, I feel they should be removed, along with those sites that are
          anti-law enforcement.

          The web can be a wonderful place, but this is one of the darker sides.

          G�cauo
          "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a
          monster...when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
          --Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)