Shameless Event Plug

  • Andrea Stoffregen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2001
      Unto the Known World,

      The Shire of Delvingrim is proud to present Merchants
      and Mayhem, June 15-17 at Glaedenfeld Centre in
      Columbia, TN. For those that enjoy shopping we have
      wonderful Merchants to choose from. Our event will
      provide Mayhem for fighters of both Heavy and Light
      weapons and for the Archers of the Known World. We
      will also have a Forging class. We even have
      activities for Goslings. Time is running out for
      prereservation discounts. Check out our webflyer for
      full details such as a list of Merchants and a
      schedule for the weekend. As we are one of the few
      events in the Known World that weekend and have
      fighters and Merchants attending from outside the
      Kingdom of Meridies this is a good event to see new
      Merchants and fighters. When night comes we will be
      lighting several bonfires and have a Drummers Pit for
      all the wonderful Minstrels of the land. This is also
      a wet site for those of legal age.

      The link to the webflyer is:
      http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/seamus1/event/mandm.html

      Hope to see you at the event. If you need further
      information please contact me and I will be happy to
      help.

      Yours in Service,

      Lady Ailionora Ingen Cormaic
      Reservationcrat/Merchantcrat