Re: [SCA-Archery] Arrows Bouncing Off The Target

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 25 , May 21 9:05 PM
      As Rupert mentioned, steaming the fletches, gentlys trokiing against the
      grain, and allowing them to dry will fix them all overnight. I've done
      this many a time and it works great.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      On Mon, 21 May 2001 07:37:28 -0700 (PDT) Ayllyth "a'P´┐Żobaire"
      <ayllyth@...> writes:

      >--- Jeff Elder <scholari@...> wrote:
      >> Maybe point out the arrows are fine, just strip the
      >> fletches and put on new
      >> ones!
      >>
      >> Although he is probably hoping you will not come to
      >> that conclusion! ;}
      >
      >Ah, that point came up, it did -- but he then pointed
      >out that i won't have time before war....which is also true!
      >
      >=====
      >8) Ayllyth P´┐Żobaire 8)
      >House of the Argent Greyhound (http://www.geocities.com/ayllyth/ )
      >Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
      >For your next feast and/or revel, visit
      >http://www.thewildoats.com !

      >http://auctions.yahoo.com/

      >Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows

      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.