May IKAC Report

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2001
      Please distribute to local lists
      =======================================

      Greetings from Lord Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the
      IKAC.

      We are less than two months into the season, and
      already 300 scores have been submitted! Thanks to
      everyone who has been sending in scores. The standings
      as of 20 May are as follows:

      IKAC Open Division
      --------------------------
      1. AN TIR:258.6; Eric McLost: 277; Loric MacLoughlin:
      255; Conall Knuttson: 244.
      2. ANSTEORRA:200.3, Robert of Yorkshire: 235, Agnarr
      Thorvaldosson: 183, Gilbert Ost Wesley: 183.
      3. WEST:200; Wee Brusi: 228, Sigmund Spellman:192,
      Sabine d'Antan: 180.
      4. MIDREALM:197.3; Thorin of Glendalough: 236, Gareth
      Thorne: 199, Dafydd ap Morgan ap Gwyn: 157.
      5. ATLANTIA:194.6; Mika Longbow: 205, Gregge the
      Archer: 192, Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria: 187.
      6. ATENVELDT:172; Ian Griffen the Archer: 179, Rhodri
      Apmervrom: 171, Frederick Rufhammor: 166.
      7. CAID:153; Thomas Blackkeep: 222, James of the Lake:
      121, Muirgheal inghean Sheumais:116.
      8. OUTLANDS:143; Craig Joyful: 174, Marcus von Gallen:
      134, Steitan der Bogenschutz: 121.

      IKAC Open Crossbow Division
      --------------------------------------
      1. MIDREALM:312; Alan of Carelaverock: 326, Robert
      Thorne: 310, Berengar le Cleric: 300.
      2. ANSTEORRA:189; Agnarr Thorvaldsson: 231, Roger
      Bagley: 171, Stephen Blackthorne: 164.

      IKAC Period Division
      ---------------------------
      1.WEST:177; Josi de La Tour: 224, Agnarr Thorvaldsson:
      218, Damion d'Antioche: 90.

      IKAC Period Crossbow Division
      1. Robert Thorne: 364; 2. Alan of Caerlaverock: 328;
      3. James Cunningham: 304.

      IKCAC Division
      ---------------------
      1. ANSTEORRA:218; Agnar Thorlvadsson: 269, Gilbert Ost
      Westley: 193, Roger Bagley: 192.

      If you don't see your Kingdom in the above list,
      it means that I do not yet have enough scores to
      calculate an average, which means that *you* have an
      opportunity to get your Kingdom in the standings. So
      go out and shoot an IKAC as soon as possible! Complete
      rules and score sheets are available from the IKAC
      website, at http://www.detommaso.org/ikac . The
      website also contains the top score for all archers.
      Unfortunately, my pre-season report did not
      appear in most Kingdom newsletters, so I would like to
      take this opportunity to thank the previous Keeper,
      Lord Giovanni Rocco, for his great service to the
      archery community, and for giving me the opportunity
      to continue his excellent work.
      Shoot well!
      Lorenzo (ikac@...)

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/