Re: [SCA-Archery] Needing a 56" bowstring

  • paul kaveshan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2001
      >From: Lady Phoebe apo Korinthos <mkspet@...>
      >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA-Archery] Needing a 56" bowstring
      >Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:02:32 -0500
      >
      >I was wondering if anyone here that is going to Lilies can find me a 56"
      >bowstring. The only archery place here in Bellewode (Kirksville, MO) can't
      >get any due to them being backordered.

      Greetings Lady Phoebe

      Is the bow 56" or the string you need? When do you need it by? I can have
      one made for you in about an hour, but the shipping may take an extra day or
      two.

      What pound bow? Would you prefer Linen or Dacron?

      Please email me direct so as not to jam the list.

      Ld James
      Shire of Tempio
      Archery marshal
      Chronicler
      Cadet to OEngus of Greymist and Don Dore