bouncing arrows

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      Carolus mentioned the "Target Pin Location and Homing Module (TPLHM)" that all arrows come equipped with. I think the first design for one of these modules was done by some guy named Murphy, wasn't it? Either that, or Murphy was responsible for perfecting them. I know he was involved. Just not sure in what capacity.
      Now, for something a wee bit more serious. Bodkin and Bolt, an online SCA Archery magazine, will run FREE event announcements for your events that include archery as one of the scheduled activities. As I am the Editor, I know this to be a fact. If any of you would like your local group to take advantage of this offer, please have the event steward or your local seneschal contact me.
      Your's in Service
      Evian Blackthorn (Michael Eve)
      Virtual Scribe of THE WEB
      www.spider-strands.com
      theweb@...
      evian@...
      and Staff Editor for DSK Online Publications'
      Bodkin and Bolt, An online magazine for
      SCA Archery
      www.dskonline.net/bodkin
      evian@...