Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Other cattle horn products - The Horn Shoppe

  • Archie/Sebastian
    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2001
      Yes you can use a sander on horn. The tips I made for my bow were made with
      a belt sander. Followed with hand sanding and a buffing wheel with varying
      levels of jewelers rouge for the polishing. I have also used this technique
      for makeing buttons for armguards and shooting gloves.

      In Service
      Don Sebastian Frobishire