Period gear archery guild

  • Robert L Brunnemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hallo!!!

      Well as you know I thought of this idea a couple of hours ago, and I
      really like it so I think that I might try to set it up. Does anyone
      know of a way that I could go about doing this. As Della said "it is not
      as easy as swinging excalibur over your head and saying "Follow me!!!" (I
      liked that so I quoted it :-)) If anyone knows how I could go about
      getting info for this, or knows who I could ask I would be very
      appreciative. Thanks, and...

      Have a nice day!!!
      Robert
      Hugewheels@...