Archery Marshal needed

  • Bertrand Isabella deValois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:19 PM
      Greetings to the list-

      We are in need of an Archery Marshal for an East Kingdom event,
      Panteria VI on Memorial Day Weekend, which is held in Hardwick,
      Vermont. The only Archery Marshal in the Shire of Panther Vale has
      another commitment this year. Panteria VI will be hosting the King
      and Queen's Equestrian Championship. We have offered archery at
      previous Panteria events and hope to include it this year as well.
      This is a camping event and we would be willing to waive the camping
      fee for a volunteer who is willing to act as our Archery Marshal. If
      interested please contact the co-Autocrat, Lady Isabella deValois, at
      cb3cats@....

      Thank you.