EK Spring War Practice In Owl's Reste

  • skyecal@blazenet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2001
      Greetings to the List!

      We are finally planning to have Archery at East Kingdom Spring War
      Practice in the Shire of Owl's Reste (York, PA). This event will
      occur weekend of May 18th. We have looked at the site several times
      and believe we have a location that will be acceptable and safe.

      If there are any authorized Archery Marshals (Our shire currently does
      not have one. And I have one planning on attending from Montevale),
      who are planning on attending War Practice. Could you please email me
      if you would be interested in helping us out by marshalling? We have
      had numerous requests over the last few years for archery. Currently
      we have a growing contigent of archers in the shire, and I'm hoping to
      begin work on becoming an authorized marshal. We are hoping that
      everything is acceptable and we would love to respond to the requests
      and offer archery. We have 3 targets with a smaller version of the
      mats used at Pennsic, and tripods, so the only thing lacking is
      marshals.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their help with this event.

      Yours in service,
      Lady Rhianna of AElfwine
      Autocrat - EK Spring War Practice