Re: Beltane in Starkhafn

  • hamberg@fiber.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 10:44 AM
      > Our indoor range is kind of sucky but it's better than nothing and
      > good for those bad weather days. I might go look up that dealer
      > that was so kind to you and see if she will be nice to me too.

      $3.75 per 60cm target and $1.25 for 40cm target is way too
      expensive. When I come down next month, I'll bring some more 60cm
      targets to donate to your group.

      I never seem to be able to hook up with an archery marshal here in
      Salt Lake City. Our local archery captain has a busy school schedule
      and our other 2 marshals are inactive. At Beltane, see if you can
      get a marshal to stick around so I can at least shoot a Royal Round
      and an IKAC. I'll provide the targets for the shoot, if you can find
      me a marshal.

      Michael